D&I for Line Managers
D&I for Line Managers
Tuesday, 20th April 2021 | Attend in London or Online
Although D&I initiatives mostly originate with the HR department, line managers are often on the front-line of delivery, operating as role models for company culture. Despite - or perhaps because of - this responsibility, many line managers are at a loss as to how to ensure that their team is inclusive and that diversity is supported, whilst meeting other targets and objectives.
These responsibilities are not at odds, however; research has shown that inclusive teams are more productive and cohesive than others, whilst diversity drives creativity and innovation. The key challenge, therefore, is to ensure that managers are supported and receive training to better understand what is required of them, helping them to ensure that diversity and inclusion goals can be met.
Our ‘D&I for Line Managers’ event is designed to provide line-managers with the understanding, support and guidance they need to realise their role in supporting diversity and embedding inclusive management practices within their organisation. Over the course of the day, you will receive the practical tools and insight you need to deliver the best results and empower your team to thrive.
Delegates will have the option of attending this event in-person in London or online. Any social-distancing requirements necessary at the time will be in place, with the safety of delegates and speakers at the heart of the day.
On-demand video recordings of each session will also be made available to delegates following the event.
- Learn how to incorporate diversity and inclusion goals and best practice into your managerial style and everyday actions and habits
- Bring new, innovative ideas around supporting your team and building inclusion back to your organisation, with the insight needed to put them into practice
- Receive coaching and guidance on maximising your team's skills and potential
- Earn a CPD certificate for your personal progression
- Enjoy an opportunity to network with expert speakers and fellow colleagues
- Receive on-demand video recordings and speaker presentations for your reference after the event
Who should attend?
Line managers, HR professionals and senior managers with an interest in advancing diversity and inclusion in their organisations.
Public Sector rate: 1 Place £295 (+VAT) | 4+ Places £250 each (+VAT)
Corporate rate: 1 Place £595 (+VAT)
Charity rate: 1 Place £245 (+VAT)
Dates and Locations
D&I for Line Managers | London & Online | 20th April 2021
For registration queries please contact:
Welcome from Dods D&I
Chair's Opening Remarks
Uncovering the foundations of diversity and inclusion
Building a diverse team: recruitment, reward, and achieving potential
Break for Lunch
Chair's Closing Remarks